Pindul cave has a river inside, people can do tubing, sit on a big rubber tube while being drag along the cave by the guide. Enjoy the beautiful view inside the cave while having fun because you can swim or just floating using the vest.
Borobudur best time to visit is during the sunrise, when it’s dawn entering the temple, feel the atmosphere when the temple is not yet open for regular hours, so there will be not so many people there, the Borobudur temple regular time to open is at 6.00 AM until 5.00 PM, we will be there around 4.30 AM. While we go up we can learn about Buddhism from the relic carving on wall of Borobudur temple. After we reach the top of Borobudur temple we can wait for the sunrise. The sun rises in between two mountains, Mt. Merapi and Mt. Merbabu, it’s an amazing view that we can only get from the Borobudur temple during the sunrise.
Jomblang cave is a 40m deep vertical cave, inside we can see ancient forest and a place where people usually called with “Light of Heaven”. On that location the sunlight coming in to the cave so beautifully. To go down is another interesting part, you will be lowered down by professional cave crew with all complete safety equipment. It’s a very unique of a cave tour.
All this interesting attractions can be visited in one day tour. Come and join with Truly Borobudur Tours for a truly reliable tour and travel service!
- Pick up at your hotel
- Leave 3.30 AM Drive to see the sunrise at Borobudur temple
- 6.30 AM Continue to Jomblang cave
- 9.00 AM Registration and preparation
- 9.45 AM Start for caving activity
- 12.00 AM Finish activity
- 12.30 PM Lunch on the spot
- 1.30 PM Next to Pindul cave tubing
- 4.30 PM Drive back to Yogyakarta transfer your hotel drop & off service
- Tour Duration : 1 day trip
Package Include :
- Transportation with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English & Malay speaking driver
- Fuel and parking fees
- Snack & Mineral water in bottle
Package Exclude :
- Borobudur sunrise entrance fee
- Jomblang cave entrance fee
- Pindul cave entrance fee
REMARK : We suggest you to bring: socks, towel, spare cloth, mosquito lotion!