Borobudur best time to visit is during the sunrise, when it’s dawn entering the temple, feel the atmosphere when the temple is not yet open for regular hours, so there will be not so many people there, the Borobudur temple regular time to open is at 6.00 AM until 5.00 PM, we will be there around 4.30 AM. While we go up we can learn about Buddhism from the relic carving on wall of Borobudur temple. After we reach the top of Borobudur temple we can wait for the sunrise. The sun rises in between two mountains, Mt. Merapi and Mt. Merbabu, it’s an amazing view that we can only get from the Borobudur sunrise.
Merapi Volcano jeep adventure is one of a famous attraction in Yogyakarta. It offers unique experience of an off road jeep ride. Using an open roof jeep, people can enjoy the ride and see the beautiful view of the mountain and villages around.
Prambanan temple is the highest Hindu temple in Indonesia, same as old as Borobudur but Prambanan has a different shape and different formation typical of a Hindu temple.
Ijo temple is a Hindu temple located on the highest location in Yogyakarta. From there, we can see beautiful sunset from the temple area.
All this interesting attractions can be visited in one day tour. Come and join with Truly Borobudur Tours for a truly reliable tour and travel service!
- Pick up at your hotel
- Leave 3.30 AM Drive to see the sunrise at Borobudur temple
- 7.30 AM Continue to Merapi volcano
- 9.00 AM Jeep adventure activity
- 11.00 AM Finish activity
- 12.00 AM Lunch break
- 1.00 PM Visit Prambanan temple
- 3.30 PM Visit Ijo temple
- 5.30 PM Drive back to Yogyakarta transfer your hotel drop & off service
- Tour Duration : 1 day trip
Package Include :
- Transportation with Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English & Malay speaking driver
- Fuel and parking fees
- Snack & Mineral water in bottle
Package Exclude :
- Borobudur sunrise entrance fee
- Merapi Jeep
- Prambanan temple entrance fee
- Ijo temple entrance fee