YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR TOURS...A short visit to Yogyakarta special region with ever lasting sweet memory !
YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR TOURS. Visit Kota Gede, Prambanan Temple, Sultan Palace, Water Castle, Museum Sonobudoyo, Borobudur Temple.
We bring you to the most spectacular and world’s biggest Buddhist monument complex, Borobudur, built around 800 A.D. Looming out of a patchwork of bottle-green paddies and swaying palm tops, this colossal Buddhist relic is one of the continent’s marvels. After the decline of Buddhism and the shift of power to East Java, the monument was abandoned soon after its completion. For centuries the complex lay forgotten, buried under layers of volcanic ash.
Climb up accompanied by our guide to the top, level by level to appease all skill levels, and enjoy a wonderful view on the Menoreh Mountains. Enough time is given to stroll around the complex and to discover its beauty. Afterwards,we continue to visit the nearby located temples such as Pawon Temple and Mendut Temple. Drive to Prambanan village to visit the Prambanan Temple. The Hindu temple of the “slender virgin”, also known as a complex of Lorojongrang, was erected in the 9th century while Java was ruled by the Hindu Sanjayas of Old Mataram in the north.
See in distance the three of major temples and shrines in the main area dedicated to respected Hindu’s God Trinity such as Candi Shiva Mahadeva, Candi Brahma & Candi Vishnu. Enough time is given to walk around and observe the beautiful carvings and the neighborhood shrines such as the Candi Palosan and the Candi Sewu. The Ramayana story is carved into the walls of the temples.
- Day 01 - - ARRIVAL - PRAMBANAN TEMPLE ( L,D )Upon arrival in Adisucipto Int'l airport of Yogyakarta, meeting service with our friendly guide then lunch at local restaurant, afterward direct to visit Prambanan Hindu Temple which is called Roro Jonggrang Temple. Prambanan is reputed to be the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia. Transfer to hotel & rest of the night is free for your own leisure.
- Day 02 - - BOROBUDUR TEMPLE - CITY SIGHTSEENG - DEPARTURE ( B,L )Breakfast at hotel. At 07.30 depart for Magelang district to visit Borobudur tours, Mendut & Pawon Temples.
Back to Yogyakarta to visit Sultan Palace ( Kraton ), Water Caslte and Sonobudoyo Museum then Kotagede, has been famous since 1930s as the centre of Yogya's silver industry, the main street leading into town from the north is lined with busy silver workshop where you are free to wander around and watch the silversmith at work then visit the Batik making process at Tirtodipuran complex. Lunch at local restaurant before transfer to airport for next destination. End of services.
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- Melia Purosani 5* / Similar
- Harper Mangkubumi 4* / Similar
- Pesonna Malioboro Hotel 3* ( RECOMMENDED )
- Manohara Resort Borobudur
- NUEVE MALIOBORO 2*+ ( RECOMMENDED )
Package Include :
- - 1 night Hotel / Accommodation with daily breakfast
- - Private Air-conditioned Car include driver and fuel for tours & return airport transfer
- - Meals ( 1 X Breakfast, 2 X Lunch ) as per itinerary
- - English speaking tour guide
- - All entrance Tickets / Admission fees, parking fees
- - Mineral water in Bottle
Packages Exclude :
- - Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- - Air Tickets
You can modify the program or change the hotel / book the hotel by yourself.