YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR TOURS of Yogyakarta Tour Package. At Yogyakarta's centre is the Kraton, or Sultan's palace. Surrounding the kraton is a densely populated residential neighbourhood that occupies land that was formerly the Sultan's sole domain.
YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR TOURS. Visit Kota Gede, Prambanan Temple, Sultan Palace, Water Castle, Museum Sonobudoyo, Malioboro Street, Factory Outlets, Borobudur Temple
On Yogyakarta Tour Package, arrival picked-up by our guide make your way to the first temple you will visit on this tour is Prambanan Temple, the largest and one of the most beautiful temple complexes in Indonesia. Built in the 10th Century, this collection of sharp, jagged temples feature three main inner shrines dedicated to the Hindu Trinity: Brahma, Wisnu and Siwa. Continuing on you will visit Kota Gede. Here you can visit batik factories, silversmiths and other handicraft shops. Next day to Sultans Palace also known as Kraton, located in the centre of the city which was founded in 1755. Continue to Tamansari or more commonly known as Water Castle, situated just 250 meters from Sultans Palace. It was built in 1758 by the Prince, with the sole purpose of being used as a place of pleasure by the Prince and his Harem. Head to the stunning Borobudur Temple. Around 850AD, the temple was deserted when the Hindu Majapahit Empire overthrew the Sailendra Dynasty. Borobudur is the largest single Buddhist monument in the Southern Hemisphere. Here you can climb the steps, along the way to see the 1640 relief panels and 504 Buddha effigies within the complex.
- DAY 01 : - ARRIVAL - PRAMBANAN TEMPLE ( L )
Upon arrival in Adisucipto Int'l airport of Jogyakarta, meeting service with our friendly guide then direct to visit Prambanan Hindu Temple which is called Roro Jonggrang Temple. Prambanan is reputed to be the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia, lunch at local restaurant.Kota Gede has been famous since 1930s as the centre of Yogya's silver industry, the main street leading into town from the north is lined with busy silver workshop where you're free to wander around and watch the silversmith at work then visit the Batik making process at Tirtodipuran complex. Transfer to hotel & rest of the night is free for your own leisure.
- DAY 02 : - YOGYAKARTA SIGHTSEEING - BOROBUDUR TEMPLE (B,L)This morning we will visit Sultan Palace ( Kraton ) where court retainers still wear the traditional dress of dark Batik Sarongs, Batik head wears, tight jacket & kris, Water Castle, a maze of underground passages and pools as a pleasure garden by the 1st Sultan. Afterward drive to Borobudur temple archeological remains of Buddhis monument, is located 42 kms from northwest of Jogjakarta, a 40 meters architectural grandeur of andesite stones carved by superb artistry of 1100 years ago. The two smaller buddist monuments of Mendut & Pawon temples are also visited on the way. After borobudur tours, transfer to hotel and free at own leisure.
- DAY 03 : - YOGYAKARTA DEPARTURE ( B )After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport for home flight to next destination. End of services for Yogyakarta tour package 3D2N.
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- Melia Purosani 5* / Similar
- Harper Mangkubumi 4* / Similar
- Pesonna Malioboro Hotel 3* ( RECOMMENDED )
- Grand Rosela 2* / Similar
Package Include :
- - 2 nights Hotel / Accommodation with breakfast
- - Private Air-conditioned Car include driver and fuel for tours & return airport transfers
- - Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch ) as per itinerary
- - English speaking tour guide
- - Entrance Tickets / Admission fees, parking fees
- - Mineral water in Bottle
Packages Exclude :
- - Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- - Air Tickets
- - Optional tour program
You can modify the program or change the hotel / book the hotel by yourself.