BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOURS is an early visit to the world heritage on Borobudur Temple. A panoramic scenery and a very beautiful morning at borobudur especially those moments when the sun would appear from the horizon. a truly enlightening experience !
BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOURS 2D1N. Visit Borobudur Sunrise, Prambanan Temple, Sultan Palace, Water Castle, Kota Gede, Batik & Silver factories.
- Day 01 : - ARRIVAL - PRAMBANAN TEMPLE ( L,D )Upon arrival in Adisucipto Int'l airport of Jogyakarta, meeting service with our friendly guide then lunch at local restaurant, afterward direct to visit Prambanan Hindu Temple which is called Roro Jonggrang Temple. Prambanan is reputed to be the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia. Dinner at local restaurant. Transfer to hotel & rest of the night is free for your own leisure.
- Day 02 : - BOROBUDUR SUNRISE - CITY SIGHTSEENG - DEPARTURE ( B,L )Wake up call in the early morning...Depart at 03.30 AM for Magelang district then you wake up the temple. Borobudur is best seen at dawn, when the air is fresh and full of birdsong. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields, and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience. This tour offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at approximately 04.30 am before public visitors and visitor have to walk from the hotel to Borobudur with a pre-dawn stroll through the dewy grass of a lush tropical garden. A panoramic scenary and a very beautiful morning at Borobudur especially those moments when the sun would appear from the horizon. A truly enlightening experience! Back to Jogyakarta to visit Sultan Palace ( Kraton ), Water Caslte and Sonobudoyo Museum then Kotagede, has been famous since 1930s as the centre of Yogya's silver industry, the main street leading into town from the north is lined with busy silver workshop where you are free to wander around and watch the silversmith at work then visit the Batik making process at Tirtodipuran complex. Lunch at local restaurant before transfer to airport for next destination. End of services.
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- Melia Purosani 5* / Similar
- Harper Mangkubumi 4* / Similar
- Pesonna Malioboro Hotel 3* ( RECOMMENDED )
- Manohara Resort Borobudur
- Grand Rosela 2* / Similar
Package Include :
- - 1 night Hotel / Accommodation with daily breakfast
- - Private Air-conditioned Car include driver and fuel for tours & return airport transfer
- - Meals ( 1 X Breakfast, 2 X Lunch, 1 x Dinner ) as per itinerary
- - English speaking tour guide
- - All entrance Tickets / Admission fees, parking fees
- - Mineral water in Bottle
Packages Exclude :
- - Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- - Air Tickets
You can modify the program or change the hotel / book the hotel by yourself.