Prambanan Temple Merapi Lava Tours 2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS Visiting a Hindu temple building was first built around 850 AD by Rakai Pikatan and continually refined and expanded by King Lokapala and king Balitung Maha Sambu.
Prambanan Temple Merapi Lava Tours This in combination with the volcano travel using a jeep adventure, the Mount Merapi is one of the most active volcanoes in Indonesia, and as the last eruption in 2010 that so many leaves deep wounds for the victims of the eruption. and there are many villages that are victims will be encountered on the way to the with jeep adventure.
2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS HIGHLIGHTS
- Prambanan temple tour
- Ijo temple sunset tour
- Mount Merapi Lava tour Jeep adventure
ARRIVAL PRAMBANAN IJO SUNSET ( L )
Upon arrival at Yogyakarta Adisucipto Airport, you will be greeted by our representative. Lunch at local restaurant. Directly to visit Prambanan temple. Continue to visit Ijo temple to see the sunset. Transfer to hotel. After check-in, the rest is free at your own leisure.
MOUNT MERAPI LAVA TOUR DEPARTURE
This morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel and drive to visit the beauty of Mount Merapi Lava tour with Jeep adventure from Kaliadem Village in Sleman district. Direct transfer to Airport for home flight or onward flight. End off service.
Hotel choices (or your own selections) :
- Melia Purosani 5* / Similar
- Manohara Resort Borobudur
- Harper Mangkubumi 4* / Similar
- Pesona Malioboro 3* / Similar
- Pesona Tugu 3* / Similar
- Atrium Premier 3* / Similar
- Grand Rosela 2* / Similar
Packages Include :
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private Air-conditioned Car include driver and fuel for tours & return airport transfer
- Meals as per itinerary
- English speaking tour driver
- All entrance Tickets / Admission fees, parking fees
- Mineral water in bottle
Packages Exclude :
- Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- Air Tickets
Trips, experiences, and places
Truly Borobudur Tours and Travel All in one service
Fill up the form below to tell us what you’re looking for