YOGYAKARTA BOROBUDUR DIENG PLATEAU TOURS
YOGYAKARTA - BOROBUDUR - DIENG PLATEAU 5D4N. Visit to Prambanan Temple, Sultan Palace, Water Caslte, Kota Gede, Borobudur Temple, Mendut and Pawon Temple, Merapi Lava Tour by JEEP ( 4X4 ), Dieng Plateau : Colour Lake, Arjuna Temple Complex and Sikidang active crater.
- Day 01 - ARRIVAL - PRAMBANAN ( L,D )
Upon arrival in Adisucipto Int'l airport of Jogyakarta, meeting service with our friendly guide then lunch at local restaurant and afterward direct to visit Prambanan Hindu Temple which is called Roro Jonggrang Temple. Prambanan is reputed to be the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia, Dinner at local restaurant. Transfer to hotel & free for your own leisure.
- Day 02 - YOGYAKARTA EXCURSIONS - PINE FOREST & MANGUNAN FRUIT GARDEN SUNSET - MALIOBORO ( B,L,D )
This morning we will visit Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest ranking court of Indonesia where old custom of courtesy are still practiced, Water Castle, Lunch at local restaurant. Next, drive to visit Pine Forest and Mangunan Fruit Garden for beautiful sunset. Dinner at local restaurant. On return, enjoying shopping experience, hunting exclusive souvenirs of Jogja, tourists may walk on foot along the arcades of Malioboro Street. There are many vendors selling their merchandises, ranging from such local handicrafts as batik, rattan ornament, leather puppet, bamboo handicrafts (key holder, ornament lamp, and others) as well as blangkon (Javanese / Jogjanese traditional cap) and silver goods to general little things that you may find in other trading places. Transfer to hotel and overnight.
- Day 03 - MERAPI LAVA TOUR - BOROBUDUR TEMPLE ( B,L,D )
This morning we will visit the beauty of Mount Merapi from Kaliadem Village, its slope located approximately 5 km from the top of Merapi. Lunch at local restaurant. Leaving Merapi's slope for Magelang district to visit the magnificent Borobudur temple, built with 60.00 m3 of stones in the 8th century. Follow the life of the founder of Buddhism (Siddharta Gautama) carved on the walls. Two other small temples, Pawon and Mendut, both related to Borobudur, will be visit afterwards. Dinner at local restaurant. Back to Jogyakarta & enjoy the hotel facility.
- Day 04 - DIENG PLATEAU TOURS ( B,L,D )
Breakfast at hotel. Leaving Jogjakarta for Wonosobo ( 3 hrs from Jogyakarta ) to visit Dieng Plateau, the site of some of the oldest Hindu temples on Java. These 50-foot high monuments stand on a crater floor amidst sulphurous fumes, also visit Color Lake. The road to the Dieng Plateau passes through tobacco plantations and beautiful mountain scenery. Lunch at restaurant. Back to Jogyakarta, dinner at local restaurant & transfer to hotel.. Free at own leisure.
- Day 05 - GUMUK PASIR PARANG KUSUMO - DEPARTURE ( B,L )
This morning drive Parangtris Beach and to Parang Kusumo beach to Gumuk Pasir. Next, visit Manding village for leather products and Kasongan Village for clay-crafts. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to airport for onward flight. End of services.
Hotel choices ( or based on your own ) :
- Melia Purosani 5* / Similar
- Harper Mangkubumi 4* / Similar
- Pesonna Malioboro Hotel 3* ( RECOMMENDED )
- NUEVE MALIOBORO 2*+ ( RECOMMENDED )
Package Include :
- - 4 nights Hotel / Accommodation with daily breakfast
- - Private Air-conditioned Car and JEEP ( 4X4 ) at Mount Merapi
- - English speaking tour guide
- - Meals ( 4 X Breakfast, 5 X Lunch, 4 X Dinner ) as per itinerary
- - Admission fees, parking fees
- - Mineral water in Bottle
Packages Exclude :
- - Personal Expenses at hotel (Mini bar, Room services, laundry, telephone etc).
- - Air Tickets
- - Optional tour program
You can modify the program or change the hotel / book the hotel by yourself.